I've got it all figured out.



Thursday, November 26, 2009

What's Invisable & Smells Like Bacon?


This morning I read that a man in Australia called the fire department for what he thought was a gas leak. As it turned out the gas was coming from the anus of his 265lb pig. All the firemen laughed at him and went home.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/afp/091126/oddities/australia_animal_pig_offbeat


I like this story because it is exactly what I imagine Australia to be like, a mixture of Mad Max, Crocodile Dundee and that episode of the Simpsons with “The Booting”.

Here’s a picture of the fire truck that showed up.



And here are the firemen.



I’m sure they carry around a giant can of shook-up Fosters in case there’s an actual fire.



The farting pig was so funny that even the Prime Minster showed up.



He had this to say (actual news footage form Aussie television this morning):



Yep, that pretty much sums up Australia.

I also love Chopper Read.

No comments: