I've got it all figured out.



Monday, October 18, 2010

Tape this to the fridge.

Alright listen up hair bags. Uncle Johnny is going away for a while.



No, I’m not going to jail you turkeys. I’m going on vacation. I’m going to Europe for 2 weeks. Yep, I’m going to be on tour like Rusty.


I may stop in and check on you all if I can.



But for the most part you’ll be on your own. So I want you all to be good while I’m gone. You can stay up an extra hour and watch TV but only if it’s something educational.



I’ve prepared all your meals so you won’t go hungry.

Breakfast


Lunch



Dinner



Repeat.

Don’t go in my room. I’m going to pluck, lick and stick a hair across the door frame like James Bond so I’ll know if you went in there.


And just to make sure you don’t touch the hair, it’s not going to be from my head. That’s right… it’s going to be a curly whirly.


But if you DO go in my room. Deffinitely stay out of my closet!



Yeah my buddy Barry from Kitchener is renting it out for a month so him and his old lady don’t get listed as common law.

Don’t make any long distance phone calls on my new phone.



And definitely no calling the Warrant Rock Line.



If you all are good and you all follow the rules, you can each have one popsicle.



One popsicle!



ONE POPSICLE!!!!!!!


Catch you all on the flip side.

No comments: