I've got it all figured out.



Thursday, July 8, 2010

Say good bye to Apps, hello to Apollonia.

Attention internet users!


Please cease and desist all internet use immediately. I have just been given word by Prince that the world wide web is a dead medium.

You heard right. Prince says the internet is dead.

Yes, Prince.

This guy.


Prince also says and I quote,

All these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you.

Oh no, I’ve wasted my life!

Has Prince ever seen a computer?

Prince’s iPod

I’ll tell you what’s not good for you Prince. Changing your name to this for 7 years.


Prince seems to think that as a medium for music sales the internet has gone the way of MTV. So instead of releasing his new album in a digital format, he’s going to be giving it away for free when you buy a copy of the UK newspaper The Daily Mirror. Now I know you don’t like numbers Prince but just look at the line on this graph here and you should get the gist.


You know, for a supposed musical genius, Prince sure is stupid.

Oh well. It’s been nice sharing my thoughts with you here but I imagine that once everyone gets word of Prince’s discovery the plug will be pulled on the internet once and for all. Everyone will have to go back to getting all their information from newspapers and the library or directly from the Jehovah’s Witness singing Batdance in the purple jock and chain veil splashing around on stage in a bathtub who changed his name to something that looks like a sign for a transsexual restroom and who Boy George referred to as, A tiny man dipped in pubic hair.


Sigh… play me out James

2 comments:

scotch and salad said...

hey johnny. i switched my site to members only. what's yr email so i can invite you?

Johnny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.