I've got it all figured out.



Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Rumors of my death have been somewhat exaggerated... glancing at my fingers... like a chip?

Hey guys. Remember me? I know I haven’t been around in a while but I’ve been busy boxing up my life and becoming an adult.

Mark this box Bedroom.

Yes I’ve been moving into my new house and haven’t had much time to rap at ya. I know, I know, I should have said something sooner. I feel like that guy that fingered you at Gordo’s party and then didn’t call you all summer. And then you saw him 2 weeks after school started in the parking lot of Big Bear eating dill pickled chips and trying to land a kick flip.

I was totally gonna call you but I lost your number. I fuckin swear.

But unlike him I promise I will get back to you. In the mean time please enjoy this video by another Torontonian who hasn’t been around in a while. Moe, I’m an adult now.

No comments: